Asked by Mrs.Mahmood from Pakistan | Nov. 02, 2009 20:48
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

My husband is in China for study, he has got residence permit, I want to go to him , what documents are required for getting visa? Can my brother go to Chinese Embassy and apply for visa for me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Herman | Nov. 02, 2009 22:29
You can apply for a China L tourist visa with the following documents:
(I) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
(II) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
(II) One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
(III) Certificate of the relationship between you and the person in China you want to visit (original and photocopy)
(IV) Invitation letter from your relative you want to visit
(V) ID card copy or passport copy of your inviter
(VI) Copy of Chinese visa page of your inviter's passport
Sorry that your brother can't apply for the visa for you on your behalf, for the China Embassy in Pakistan don't accept individual visa application actually.
So you should first contact a qualified travel agency of China and settled down all the details of the tour. And then the tourist agency may arrange a visa notice form for a travel group (more than 5 people) and a group-visa for you.
Related Questions:
z visa and residence permit for my husband
Asked by Dali
| Dec. 22, 2012 02:12
How many entries can be done on a X1
Asked by Virginia from Beijing
| Oct. 28, 2015 22:14
hi... My husband has got a student visa to study in shangai... and i would...
Asked by Mrs.Poornima Senthil from India
| Jan. 29, 2011 20:44
What documents are needed to apply for residence permit by S1 visa holders?...
Asked by John from Ukraine
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:39
S visa and changing employer
Asked by emanuela from Italy
| Dec. 14, 2015 03:38
Want to work in China, what about my husband?
Asked by Lara from South Africa
| Sep. 23, 2015 01:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)