Asked by Ms.Noor from Australia | Nov. 02, 2009 19:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Im an Indonesian and currently studying in Australia. Im holding official passport. Im planning to go to China this late Nov 2009 for 2 months doing internship (related to my study). Since im an official passport holder, I cant apply for tourism visa, can I? The trave agetn said that business visa is only for 30 days, and if I want to extend my staying in China, I have to get out of China first (which is not possibble for me). What can I do? Is it possibble for me to extend my staying in China for 2 months? Please help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Heather | Nov. 02, 2009 22:23
I think you still need to apply for a Business visa to China. You can apply for extension of stay in China if you want to stay longer than 30 days from the local public security bureau.
Related Questions:
China visa in Australia using Malaysia passport
Asked by hennersy from Australia
| Feb. 03, 2013 21:43
Im holding ae australia passport, do i need a visa to enter shanghai?
Asked by whitney from New Zealand
| Jun. 30, 2011 01:55
I have to reach Nanging via Guangzhao airport.Since im holding official pas...
Asked by Ms.renu from Nepal
| Mar. 09, 2011 21:54
If im in Hongkong can i go to MACAU? Do we need VIsa?
| Apr. 10, 2014 03:56
hello im planning to travel to Beijing next holding an IVORY COA...
Asked by Ms.Evelyne from Ivory Coast
| Apr. 06, 2010 21:49
can i apply chinese visa while holding a normal visitor pass in singapore?
Asked by sisca from Indonesia
| Aug. 21, 2017 22:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)