Asked by Mr.SAUMIL_N_MEHTA from India | Oct. 29, 2009 05:41
About:China Embassy in India

Mr.Saumil(India) said:

My name is Saumil (Mumbai, India). I need to apply for a Z Class visa for my self along with two dependents (wife & son - 6 yrs). I read that for this I need to get "Physical Examination Record for Foreigner" from a Indian Govt Hospital.
Three questions.
a. I already have got a Physical Examination Record for Alien from GZ last week. Do I need to one in India?
b. Does my wife & 6 year old son who travel as dependents have to get Physical Examination Record for Foreigner as well?
c. Do you know of anyone who has recently got Physical Examination Record done in Mumbai? Can I have email address. Want to know which specific hospital? And what I need to tell the hospital. Apparently I have to get an Indian Govt stamp on the Physical Examination Record. Appears to be a challenge

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Devin | Oct. 29, 2009 20:43
a. I think you need, but it all depends on the China Embassy in India.
b. Yes, you wife and son also need a physical exam.
c. I only know that you can download the Physical exam record form from the official website of the embassy below:
For more info. about the physical exam, please contact the Embassy directly.
Related Questions:
I had joined in bank in may 2017, but still unhappy with my job. Kindly adv...
Asked by Beena from India
| Jun. 07, 2017 20:47
I have been out of job for last 25months now, can you just let know by when...
Asked by BBA from India
| Oct. 21, 2017 02:09
MY passport issued from UP but I am living in Mumbai where should I apply f...
Asked by Akansha Singh from India
| Sep. 12, 2015 03:21
Do I need Hong kong visa
Asked by Mr.mas from India
| May. 02, 2011 01:37
hi i am from tamilnadu i want to submit my visa applicatin can submit in mu...
| Jul. 01, 2012 03:31
A question regarding Z visa for RPC
Asked by alok from India
| Sep. 15, 2013 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)