Asked by Ms.eisle from Philippines | Oct. 22, 2009 06:59
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I need your immediate reply.I already have these requirements for getting a woking visa here in china.Just the visa notification issued by chinese authorized unit makes me confuse because it was written that i will go to the chinese embassy in hongkong to process it along with the working permit issued by the foreign experts but when i reach the chinese embassy in hongkong they said they dont issue anymore and ask me to go bk philippines.My problem is I'm not sure of the visa notification if they can still accept in the chinese embassy in the philippines though it was written that I should apply it in hongkong.
1. A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
2. Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Dale | Oct. 22, 2009 19:54
Several filipinos have posted on this forum that they were asked to apply for the visa in philippines.
Related Questions:
Hi, Just like to ask do i need to secure a Philippine passport for my da...
Asked by Ms.Rania from Philippines
| Jan. 11, 2011 22:44
Hi Mr Johnnash, thanks very much for your reply. Got to trouble you again -...
Asked by Ms.Mei from Singapore
| Jul. 26, 2010 20:33
Will the Chinese embassy be temporarily closed?
Asked by M.A cader from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 26, 2016 04:43
hi again. thanks for your immediate reply to my inquiries. i meant how to g...
Asked by Ms.Jane from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2010 02:44
I want 6 months duration visa to visit my brother
Asked by Konrad from India
| Aug. 13, 2017 22:34
hi im a student doing my bechlore in nanjing,i got one year residence permi...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from Bangladesh
| Oct. 30, 2010 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)