Asked by Mr.Jan Muhammad from Pakistan | Oct. 21, 2009 11:23
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

My name is Jan Muhammad, and am from Gilgit Baltistan. I visited China so many times on border pass and passport for business purpose. Now I want to visit China once again for business purpose, my business counterpart is in Zhejiang Province Zhuji City, but I want to visit other provincies as well. Do I need an invitation from my business counterpart or I can get the visa without it. If I need the invitation letter from my business counterpart, is it need hard copy or e mail copy, or scan copy will fulfill the requirment.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Aariz | Oct. 21, 2009 20:54
If you will go to China for business purpose mainly, you should apply for a China F business visa, then an invitation letter from your Chinese counterpart will be necessary.I think a faxed one would be better.
Related Questions:
i would like to go china for business purpose what i should do i m from sk...
Asked by Mr.ali shah from pakistna
| Aug. 17, 2009 02:44
Have a good day!.I am planning to visit China in April 2017,
Asked by Atif from Pakistan
| Dec. 07, 2016 21:10
Is it possible that the documents will process for visa in the absence of i...
Asked by samad wali from Pakistan
| Dec. 31, 2013 03:14
sir i want visit china with my wife by bus.
Asked by waqas from Pakistan
| Mar. 28, 2012 22:04
Pakistan is a very friendly country to China, how to attract Chinese touris...
Asked by Didar from Pakistan
| Oct. 08, 2016 22:41
i want to travel by road from urumqi to gilgit guide me please
Asked by saleem from Pakistan
| Feb. 26, 2014 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)