URGENT!!
I'm still struggling whether to goto Sanya this weekend (Oct 23-26) with my 11 months old boy. The weather forecast said shower, cloudy and strong wind. Bad combination to goto beach or swimming for baby, right?
Reply
URGENT!!
I'm still struggling whether to goto Sanya this weekend (Oct 23-26) with my 11 months old boy. The weather forecast said shower, cloudy and strong wind. Bad combination to goto beach or swimming for baby, right?