Asked by Mr.Vivek from China | Oct. 21, 2009 08:01
About:China Embassy in India

Please ignore my previous post. Below is revised message


I am working in Shanghai and now planning to move my wife and son here from India on Dependent visa (Z-visa). Recently someone told me that according to new changes in visa policy now there is no time limit to issue Z-visa means it may take 1 week, 1 month or longer I am very afraid, my return flight from Delhi is in Mid November......please suggest me that in this case should I apply tourist visa for them or dependent visa is still reliable. We can wait maximum one week only for visa process.

Another point their passport is issued from Rajasthan and at present they are in West Bengal, in this situation can we apply in Kolkata embassy or we should apply in New Delhi only.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adalberto | Oct. 21, 2009 22:14
I think 7 days are enough for the visa application. You should apply for the visa from the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in India.
Related Questions:
I am horse 22 June 1990 with bf dragon 16 July Indian astrology our...
Asked by Vibha from India
| Oct. 11, 2015 14:55
Passport space for China tourist visa
Asked by Susan from Australia
| Apr. 24, 2012 20:05
Ok thanks for your replies to my previous post. What transportation possibi...
Asked by Mr.Delois from France
| Aug. 04, 2010 22:08
Sir my name is JOHN OKEKE, a Nigerian national who was granted a refugee st...
Asked by Mr.JOHN OKEKE from Ireland
| Jan. 18, 2010 22:41
What's the best Itinerary from HK(9am) to Macau then back to HK (9pm)?
Asked by tricia from Philippines
| May. 15, 2016 20:45
Help! Can you find my post please ru314763292gb
Asked by Philip from United Kingdom
| Nov. 22, 2013 03:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)