Asked by Mr.ajmal from india | Oct. 19, 2009 16:07
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

yes i am working K S A iwant go to china but i dont have any friends or relation in china. then i how i go to china because in the visa details it is clearly mention that we have to show relation details

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Oct. 19, 2009 21:01
Then you can apply for a tourist visa to China with the following documents:
1/ Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
2/ Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
3/ One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm);
4/ Return flight tickets and their copies.
5/ hotel booking in China.
By the way, please contact qualified travel agency to join a travel group and obtain from the said agency the group-visa notice by due Chinese Tourist Bureaus prior to your application. Individual tourist application is not accepted.
Related Questions:
sir iwant to go china to buy goods to sell in ghana on ghana passport. w...
Asked by Mr.victor from United States
| Mar. 20, 2011 21:55
I am Dr S K Gupta from Gwalior India. I have to attend a short term (11 day...
Asked by Mr.suyash from India
| Oct. 30, 2010 03:39
dearsir i am indian iwant travel for hongkong iwant vissa in newdelhi...
Asked by Mr.abdul from indian
| Oct. 08, 2009 03:26
I am US going to S Korea via US military SPACE A flight. Dont have flight ...
Asked by John Pacquin from USA
| Feb. 20, 2013 02:29
Dear Sir, Iam Indian citizen, staying and working in thailan...
Asked by Mr.Ravi from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 23:12
hi i am canadian citizen i have to go to china for some business unfortunat...
Asked by Ms.sima
| Oct. 18, 2009 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)