Asked by Ms.Wong from CHINA | Oct. 18, 2009 20:40
About:China Embassy in Singapore

HI,i'm a citizen of china studying in Singapore .since holiday is coming ,i want go back CHINA ,by the way ,go to Hongkong, Do I need a Visa to Hong Kong for a few days visit? (im holding a people'S republic of china passport and Hong Kong and Macau permits ) and 1 more question ,usually,Hong long i can get my visa to Hongkong ? thanks !!!!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex Hong from Hong Kong/China | Oct. 18, 2009 22:26
If you go back to Singapore from Hong Kong, you are exempt from an entry permit to Hong Kong for up to 7 days, but you need present your valid Singaporean visa and the flight ticket to Singapore. If you have worries, you can apply for a visa annotation to HK on you Hong Kong and Macau permit at the local exit & enter department of PSB when you in China.
Related Questions:
I am a Chinese citizen studying in Singapore under student visa, should I a...
Asked by Mr.Yang from China
| Apr. 22, 2009 03:36
hiim from the philippines and would like to know how much and where should ...
Asked by from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2010 06:00
What are the requirements to apply visa for 10 weeks internship stay?
Asked by nay win from Myanmar
| May. 05, 2015 02:00
I am a US citizen and will be visiting Singapore next week. I am currently ...
Asked by Ms.Christina from USA
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:31
I am a Singapore PR with Indian passport. My son is studying in India with ...
Asked by Mr.Rajakumar from Singapore
| Apr. 25, 2010 21:57
hello i am an Indian National holding an Indian passport,currently studying...
Asked by Mr.Dabbiru Uday Kumar from Indian
| May. 09, 2010 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)