Asked by Mr.ANDYLSE from Malaysia | Oct. 16, 2009 23:11
About:Dual Nationality

My son ( 8 months old ) born in china and now he have dual nationality which are china & malaysia. I'm malaysian and my wife is china citizen, we married in malaysia and my son was born in china. Now we are stay in china - Nanjing. My problem is i can't bring my son back to malaysia by using his emergency cerfiticate issued from GuangZhou Malaysia Embassy cuz china goverment not issued me an exit permit travel to malaysia. If i want an exit permit for my son travel to malaysia i have to cancel my son china citizenship. What are the procedures if i want give up my son china citizenship?

Plz help....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.ella from cn | Oct. 18, 2009 01:08
If you apply for a malaysia citizenship for your son, then the china citizenship is invalid aumatically!
Related Questions:
I have friends, a couple who are Chinese citizens who are living in the U.S...
Asked by Mr.Don from USA
| Sep. 26, 2010 03:54
I am currently applying for my Baby's Australian passport, he already has A...
Asked by Shane Ullman from Australia
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:52
Will my son be needing an NBI Clearance as well? He is 8 yrs. old
Asked by cglagdameo from Philippines
| Sep. 02, 2011 02:45
We are Australia Citizen and have 2 children but my de facto husband have w...
Asked by Mr.wei from Australia
| Nov. 09, 2009 04:46
Hi. I am a pure Filipina which means i am holding a philippine passport....
Asked by Ms.Santos from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 19:36
My son is coming for 8 months.
Asked by Libardo from China
| Feb. 28, 2015 20:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)