Asked by Ms.Luca from Singapore | Oct. 16, 2009 09:37
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian International Passport.And I am planning to go Hong Kong on 26 Oct 2009. I would like to transit from Hong Kong to China after that, so should I apply visa in Singapore or HK? How long I can get my visa from HK Authority and what is the required documents?

Looking forward any prompt reply. Many Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.betty | Oct. 16, 2009 21:05
You can either apply for the China visa from the China embassy in Singapore or from the Visa office of PRC in HK SAR. It will take 4 working days, but there is express service if you are under tight schedule.
If you apply in Hk, you will have to submit the following docoments:
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages.
2. Completed Chinese visa application form, one colored passport photo taken in the last six months.
3. Under some circumstances, the applicants may be required to provide financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticke.
Related Questions:
Hi again, I am a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian International Passport an...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:18
Hi I am holding a Malaysian International passport and a PR in Singapore...
Asked by Ms.Ekoy from Singapore
| Oct. 14, 2009 21:57
how much i need to pay if I want to apply China single entry visa for both ...
Asked by phae hoon from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2018 23:15
Do i need to apply the permit if i travel to Hong Kong for 4days?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:59
Hi, I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian...
Asked by Mr.Benjamin from Singapore
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:10
Hi I am a Malaysian and holding Singapore PR. Anyone know if I can take m...
Asked by Mr.Chong from Singapore
| Oct. 16, 2009 04:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)