Asked by Mr.mayank from India | Oct. 08, 2009 22:03
About:China Work Visa

Hi, I am in china on F visa , my company has got registration as representative office in chengdu , i came in with one month f visa which i extant with 3 month ext.. Now my company wants a work permit/emp. visa for me.Is it possible to do so in china , if not can i again extant my business visa from here and if so for how long? Some body told that in chengdu only chief representative officer whose name is on company registration can get the work permit on representative it true

Can any body suggest.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Christian | Oct. 09, 2009 01:28
I think you can apply for a work visa in China, try to ask the Public Security Bureau (PSM) Exit and Entry Administration office of Chengdu for help.
Related Questions:
visit visa application in Karachi consulate.
Asked by zakipk from pakistan
| Dec. 13, 2011 03:58
with Residence permit can reside in another city?
Asked by John from USA
| Dec. 26, 2015 00:20
I work in HK and got HK ID my company has office representative in china, I...
Asked by Mr.Quess from HK
| Sep. 18, 2009 01:32
I have F visa and now i got a job in china. I am in China and want z visa f...
Mr.RIZWANVU from China
| Jul. 20, 2011 21:56
I am working in China and working visa from the company. If the Company clo...
Asked by Ms.ANNIE from philippines
| Apr. 13, 2010 03:33
My son is 23 and wants to accompnay me to china. I am the chief representa...
Asked by Mr.Linda from USA
| Jul. 08, 2010 22:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)