Asked by Mr.Ronie from Bangladesh | Oct. 05, 2009 00:13
About:Embassy of Bangladesh in China

Dear Sir,

I am Bangladeshi and my wife is china who also had no Visa facility to vist Bangladesh. My daughter born in china and she had new passport in that case can i apply no visa facility from Bangladesh Embassy in China or i need to apply TF visa. Please let me know

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Oct. 06, 2009 00:47
You need apply for L visa for family visit to China, please provide
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. TYPED Visa Application Form (download from with one passport photo.
3. Document that the relationship can be proved (Marriage Certificate etc.)

Related Questions:
sir, I am in saudia on job i want vist to china with my wife for one week. ...
Asked by shakeel aman from Pakistan
| Jul. 06, 2014 03:01
hello sir/madam i am Nepalese passport holder with indefinite leave to rem...
Asked by Mr.dhan from uk now
| May. 26, 2010 02:58
dear sir this is junny from nigeria married to chinese girl want to vist ...
Mr.JOHNKRSS from Nigeria
| Jan. 13, 2010 02:09
dear sir or madam i want to go china for vist i have allready uk vist visa ...
Asked by Mr.ali from pakistan
| May. 16, 2010 22:49
Dear sir i am a Nigeria living in Poznan with wife and kid, i have polis...
Asked by Mr.daniel from Nigeria
| Jan. 12, 2011 01:15
Dear Sir Ilike to go hong kong for vist 7days so how i can get vist visa an...
Asked by Mr.zahid from paksitan
| Feb. 03, 2010 23:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)