Asked by Mr.francis from japan | Oct. 01, 2009 19:44
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Hi, i am a nigerian living in japan, i want to visit china for one week holiday. i have a resident visa in japan. I am busy for job, can my friend take my visa to the chinese embassy?
and what a the requirement for nigerian citizens to get chinese visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Russell | Oct. 07, 2009 21:19
yes, you can ask your friend to apply for Chinese visa on behalf of you. The requirements are below:
1. valid passport with at least one blank visa page and at least 6 months beyond the expiration.
2. Certificate of alien registration (to the aliens who have the visa with the period of more than half a year in Japan)
3. One completed visa application form attached with one recently taken, bareheaded, full-faced photo.
4. A Chinese hotel reservation certificate and a two-way air ticket.
Related Questions:
I am a nigerian living in japan, i want visit china, how long would it take...
Asked by Mr.Ogbonna paul from Nigeria
| Jan. 21, 2009 00:21
I have philippines passport and japanese visa. what can I do?
Asked by Cris from Japan
| Apr. 15, 2015 02:13
Need a visa? - South African
Asked by Safgirl from South Africa
| Jul. 25, 2013 02:06
do i require a different visa for that?
Asked by freddy from Japan
| Jul. 15, 2015 21:19
Hey I am a Mexican, living in Japan, I want to go one week to HK. Do I need...
Asked by Takeshi from Mexico
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:01
philipine passport holder living in japan. do i need a visa to enter shang...
Asked by ds from japan
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)