Asked by Mr.MD.MOKTAR HOSSAIN MUKTA from BANGLADESH | Sep. 26, 2009 15:55
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Hello,sir i would like go to china but how can i go to there?i have business pasport i have all my business paper bank statement.before i go to singapor,malayshia,thailand there ambassi no need invitation latter but ur china ambassi say need invitation latter but how can i got invitation latter if u help me i m very pleased.i would like to see there GREAT WALL.I m a little rice,hardwere whole sell business man.Thank you sir.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Snow | Sep. 27, 2009 02:37
What's your purpose of visit? For atteding conference or doing business, you have to apply for an F visa (business visa). An invitation letter is required for F visa application. If you just apply for an L visa(tourist visa), you don't need an invitation letter.
Related Questions:
hellosir i want to go to china . i have been invited to china by one of t...
Asked by Mr.bihroz shah from afghanistan
| Oct. 28, 2010 04:13
I would like to visit inTibet, Pls advise how can I go there from Dhaka
Asked by Babu from Bangladesh
| Oct. 10, 2011 04:40
Nanning to Erlian
Asked by Suli from Mongolia
| Jul. 16, 2017 21:43
Hi, I would like to ask how I can possibly go to Danyang City from Shenzhen...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Philippines
| Jun. 29, 2010 04:28
I am Serbian, study in Mongolia, would like to go to China. How can i apply...
Asked by Milos from Serbian
| Mar. 25, 2014 02:52
Hi i would like to go Weifang to Jinan. How can I get there ?
Asked by wawa from Malaysia
| Jul. 09, 2015 21:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)