Asked by Ms.PRIMA from Philippines | Sep. 25, 2009 18:13
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Good day. I would like to visit china as tourist for just 4 days. I applied a visa in a travel agency in our place. They were asking me for a bank certificate. Is it necessary for visa application? If so, how much would be the bank balance for me to be qualified? I have already my bank certificates but the other, the balance in figures were not printed in a check writer. Would it be accepted? Another question is, in my visa application form i just declared in the occupation box as housewife even if i am a govt employee. Will I still need to submit proof of income? I need your immediate response pls. Many documents are being asked of me by the travel agency where I applied.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Kayla | Sep. 25, 2009 20:16
There isn't such requirement on the official website of the China embassy in Philippines.
by the way, you should fill the application form according to the facts, or you may not be given the visa.
Related Questions:
other visa requirements for unemployed applicants
Asked by tere from philippines
| Jan. 12, 2012 22:01
Good Day! Is it okay to visit in China without tourist visa for 15 days? Bu...
Asked by Sam from Philippines
| Jun. 21, 2016 22:15
Good day!i would just like to ask if how many days allowed to stay in main...
Asked by Ms.berl from Philippines
| Jan. 23, 2011 21:52
I do not have an invitation letter from China.
Asked by Bilawal from Pakistan
| Feb. 04, 2015 21:10
I am a US Citizen on a single entry F visa. I would like to go to Thailand...
Asked by Ms.Kim from USA
| Aug. 18, 2009 03:33
4 working days, is it inlcusive of application day
Asked by Genevieve from Denmark
| Mar. 19, 2013 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)