Asked by Mr.LUIS from Philippines | Sep. 19, 2009 08:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

hello! I am from Philippines and getting ready to apply for a Z visa in my country. I have all the necessary documents required (visa notification form, work permit,passport etc.) my only question is about the PHYSICAL EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE. should i undergo first the physical exam then after getting the result, it is the only time to submit everything and apply for the Z visa? Can i process this in 1 day (physical exam and visa application)? I need to get my visa ASAP due to urgency of work.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Sep. 20, 2009 00:55
A foreign told me that the PHYSICAL EXAMINATON CERTIFICATE is not required for visa application because you have to do the physical examination when you apply for the temporary residence permit after arrival. However, the official website of China embassy in Philippines lists PHYSICAL EXAMINATON CERTIFICATE as a requirement for visa application. You'd better undergo the physical examination first and get the result, then submit everything to the embassy.
Related Questions:
hello! I am from Philippines and getting ready to apply for a Z visa in my...
Asked by Mr.Louie from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2009 04:32
british applying for a visa in HK
Asked by Paul from United Kingdom
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:18
I've got 2 work permits but can only take one job! What do I do?
Asked by CJ from UK
| Feb. 04, 2012 01:15
Basically my question is how long does it take for the last part to be arra...
| Jul. 30, 2013 01:00
Hello, I am from Cebu, Can I apply for Z visa at manila embassy?
Asked by richard
| Nov. 15, 2011 02:51
Reapply for Z Visa
Asked by Jason from China
| May. 30, 2012 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)