Asked by Ms.Gam Lay Min from Singapore | Sep. 17, 2009 06:35
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I am a Malaysian but I am working in Singapore and is a Permanent Residence of Singapore. I need to go to China for a visit in October 2009 and will depart from Malaysia airport instead of Singapore airport.

Please advise can I apply the Visa in Singapore and is there any additional documents that I need to provide.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jacob | Sep. 17, 2009 20:02
If you will departure from malaysia, why not apply for the China visa in Malaysia? It will be easier and cheaper.
If you apply for the visa in Singapore, you will have to present the following documents:
1. One completely filled out Visa Application Form.
2. One recently taken passport photo. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Singapore PR.EP.WP. (Original and photocopy) or Embarkation card.
4. One photocopy of air ticket and hotel booking respectively.
5. round-way air ticket and hotel booking.
Related Questions:
Do I need a VISA to travel to China as a tourist?
Asked by Eileen from Singapore
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:00
I am a Malaysian staying in Singapore and also hold a Singapore Permanent R...
Asked by Mrs.Fu from Singapore
| Nov. 15, 2010 04:58
Do malaysian need visa to visit Guangzhou?
Asked by Poon Kok Wai from Singapore
| Oct. 25, 2011 22:30
What kind of visa should I apply for four to six month stay in Hainan , cor...
Asked by Mrs.Ong from Singapore
| Mar. 20, 2011 22:02
halo i am from Indonesia holding a Permanent Residence Identity in Singapo...
Asked by Ms.Hi from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2011 22:02
Do I require a transit visa with Singapore Permanent Residence?
Asked by Harjinder Singh from Singapore
| Oct. 18, 2017 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)