Asked by Ms.Widhya from Indonesia | Sep. 16, 2009 19:30
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

Dear Mr. Alex, thank you for your reply. My friend is working in Bali too. So, he would apply from Indonesia. Thanks again.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Martin | Sep. 16, 2009 22:49
he have t submit the following documents:
1.Valid & original passport with at least one blank visa page and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application
2.One complete filled out Visa Application Form with one passport photo (only color photo with light background like light blue and white is acceptable). US passport holder needs two photos and two Application Forms.
3.An invitation letter from the host company or the partner in China, or a letter from your company(Original letter, copy or fax are all acceptable).
4. round-way air ticket and hotel reservation.
It usually takes 4 working dyas to issue a visa.
Related Questions:
dear my friend : Mr jamie thank you for your kindly reply, but it is no...
Asked by Mr.n.rezaei from iran
| Jun. 03, 2010 04:26
To Mr. Alex, thank you for your reply. Can we also apply at the border?
Asked by Ms.cheri nicolas from Philippines
| Oct. 21, 2009 21:09
Dear Mr Alex and Mr Ben, Thank you very much for your prompt response. ...
Asked by Mrs.Mely from Indonesia
| Aug. 30, 2010 21:16
Dear Mr. Jason, Thank you for your reply to my inquiry of Nov. 9 2009. ...
Asked by Mr.DADDY AHKAY from GHA
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:24
Thank's mr leo, for your reply. I hear from my friend that royal view hotel...
Asked by Mr.effendi from indonesia
| Sep. 04, 2010 01:32
hello Mr alex ... is it possible that we can get a another L visa for ma...
Ms.MAYED from China
| Dec. 09, 2009 03:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)