Asked by Mr.A.Kuzma from NL | Sep. 16, 2009 02:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Netherlands

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a question concerning my Visa aplication:

1. I am a polish citizen and live since 5 years in Holland. Would like to
aplicate for a visa in your embassy. Is there anything besides picture,
passport and application form, what I should bring additionally becauese I am not
dutch? Do you need some kind of confirmation of a permanent residence in
Holland, so that I can aplicate for my chinese visa in Holland?

2. My second question is:
I would like to visit China 2 times as a tourist in the period of 3 months.
Can I get a tourist visa for 3 months with possibility to entrance China two

3. Should I book my hotel and flights in order to get the visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Emma | Sep. 16, 2009 03:23
1. yes, your holland residence is required for the Chian visa application.
2. You can apply for a double entry visa then.
3. Yes, the round-way air tickets and hotel reservation is needed.
Related Questions:
Ok...I read the above replied post about my question concerning transferrin...
Asked by Ms.Siegel from Canada
| Nov. 08, 2010 22:51
does the visa aplication form have to be type written or may i fill it up w...
Asked by tina from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2011 22:54
dear sir, i would like to ask my aplication tourist n family visit visa to...
Asked by Mrs.inneke dorry nur utami from Indonesia
| Jan. 06, 2011 02:02
Dear Sirs I have the pleasure to write to you this email concerning docu...
Asked by Mr.BOUHMIDA Khaled from Morocco
| Jan. 25, 2011 00:23
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)