Asked by Mr.Sean Williams-Bell from China | Sep. 15, 2009 23:07
About:Embassy of Saudi Arabia in China

Dear Sir:
I have been offered a teaching position at a renowned university in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I am a Canadian citizen, but I live and work here in China. I hope to take my Chinese wife and son with me. What documents do I need in order to apply for a visa there?
2. Are my Chinese wife and son eligible to go also? If so what documents do they need? How long does it take to apply? How much is the cost?
They told me the job and orientation begins on September 20 2009. I think that maybe that is too short of time
thank you for your kind attention to this matter
Yours truly,
Sean Williams-Bell

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James | Sep. 16, 2009 02:53
You should contact the Saudi Arabia embassy in China directly for help through the contacts listed on this page above.
Related Questions:
You say I can apply for a Saudi work visa through the embassy here in Beiji...
Asked by Mr.Sean Williams-Bell from China
| Sep. 16, 2009 23:01
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Ghanaian esident in Ghana and have be...
Asked by Mr.Daniel Tutu Manu from Ghana
| Dec. 11, 2010 03:53
Notorization of Forms for Work in China
Asked by Christopher Wood from United States
| Jun. 19, 2018 22:16
I am from the Philippines and I have been offered a teaching position in Ta...
Asked by Mr.Vee from Philippines
| May. 27, 2009 01:30
Health check criteria
Asked by EM from United Kingdom
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:11
Dear Sir, I have 10 years experience of working in an Embassy in Riyadh as...
Asked by Mr.Mujeeb from India
| Jul. 23, 2009 20:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)