Asked by Ms.Theresa from China | Sep. 15, 2009 05:13
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am an Australian citizen and I have a job in China, therefore I need a Chinese working visa. Currently I am in China. Can I apply for one in Seoul, South Korea? Also, where do I go in Seoul to apply for one, the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate? Would you be able to give me the location details? And how long will it take, could it be done overnight or will it take longer?
Thanking you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tyler | Sep. 15, 2009 20:58
You can apply for the China Work vis from the chian embassy in Seoul.
Consular Office
Address: 50-7, No.2 Street, Namsan-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul
Tel: 82-2-060-7045004 (Inquiry for Passport, Visa, Notarization & Authentication)
82-2-7567300, 7550453, 7550456 (for Consular Protection & Overseas Chinese Affairs)
Office Hours:
Application for Visa: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Application for Passport, Travel Document, Notarization & Authentication: 13:30-16:00, Monday-Thursday (except holidays)
Pick-up and Payment: 09:00-11:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
A normal visa process procedure takes 4 working days, but you can request the expedited service of 1 working day processing(Applications should be submitted between 09:00-10:00, and visas can be picked up between 11:30-12:00 at the same day) or 2 working days processing, but you have to additional fees fro the special service.
Related Questions:
Australian visiting China, currently travelling in Spain
Asked by Melissa from Australia
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:47
Non Criminal Record for Hangzhou
Asked by Christian from Australia
| Jan. 05, 2015 03:35
Is it possible for a UK citizen to get a Chinese working visa from Hong Kon...
Asked by AW from United Kingdom
| Apr. 22, 2012 02:41
Dear Sir, I am a research fellow currently working at Singapore and rece...
Asked by Mr.Lyn from China
| Jan. 28, 2011 01:31
I have an Australian passport and I am travelling to China. Do I need to ap...
Asked by Ms.Beth from Australia
| Jun. 08, 2010 01:12
I am a divorced Australian citerzen I would like to know what documents I n...
Asked by Mr.O'Connor from Australia
| Feb. 14, 2011 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)