Asked by Mr.said salim from malaysia | Sep. 15, 2009 03:42
About:Embassy of Lebanon in China

hello i am lebense studying in malaysia and i am on holidays so i have decided to go on tour to chia may i know what are the procedures to fly to china i mean to get a visa to china and do not forget i am a student here thanks so please reply back to me thanks my email is|james21687

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joseph | Sep. 15, 2009 20:17
You must come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General where you reside to submit the application; or if you cannot come personally, you may send someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate-General where you reside for application processes.
You need the following documents to apply for the visa:
1. Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. round-way air tickets and hotel reservation.
4. You may be also required to provide proof of enough funds for your trip, since you are student.
Related Questions:
Request if I require transit visa
Asked by Misgana from Ethiopia
| Apr. 20, 2016 04:57
Hello, I am recently in Beijing Daxing doing an internship. I just decided...
Ms.YELLOW_WALL from Germany
| Jan. 22, 2010 05:16
Can you give any information about when and how long the vacations are for ...
Asked by Kobe from Belgium
| Feb. 01, 2016 21:17
Hello, I am Australian and visiting Paris in a few weeks' time. I need ...
Asked by Ms.Rate from Australia
| Jun. 06, 2010 00:53
Will I need visa to go to Macau?
Asked by Imran from Maldives
| Aug. 10, 2014 04:24
European Union citizen going back from China
Asked by John from Romania
| Sep. 27, 2014 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)