Asked by Mr.Olga Guseva | Sep. 07, 2009 01:49
About:China Embassy in Latvia

Hello !
I realy need your advise as fast as possible!
Im cirkus artist and right now Im in Germany!I get invitation, for the festival!To make my perfomens there for 2 weeks time!But here,in Germany I cant make the visa ,becouse I dont have residence here!Is it possible,if I send my passport,tickets and forms from the embassy to my bayfriend and he will make everything for me!I cant came becouse here no day off!Please,Im weiting for you answear fast as possible!Tall me please what I have to do?
Best Regards Olga Guseva!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.George | Sep. 07, 2009 02:17
You can entrust your boy friend to apply for the visa for you from the emabssy in Latvia, however, you have to type your visa application form by computer and sign the form on your own.
Related Questions: iraqi i have training visa in japan it will finish at February 20...
Asked by Qussai from Iraq
| Nov. 02, 2015 21:45
hi hope you will be fine.! But i am realy greatful to GREAT CHINA on pro...
Asked by Ms.ali from pakistan
| Aug. 09, 2010 03:36
im in macau right now and im coming here only now, im only tourist i stay h...
Asked by Ms.joane from macau
| Aug. 24, 2009 21:42
hello! im now in Australia already lodged my application for my spouse visa...
Asked by Mrs.Marilyn frahm from australia
| Jun. 10, 2010 03:11
I am from Romania and I want to apply for Visa in Budapest.
Asked by Matei from Romania
| Feb. 23, 2017 21:43
am a regular traveller america germany and the united kindon but i dont rea...
Asked by Mr.abiodun abayomi from nigerian
| May. 19, 2009 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)