Asked by Ms.JESSFETTA from United Arab Emirates | Sep. 06, 2009 05:33
About:China Embassy in Australia

Hi, I am an Australian citizen but I am visiting family in Dubai and then planning to go to China to visit friends but I have been told that I can't apply for a visa here as I am not a resident. I am wondering if there is any thing else I can do? I am running out of time. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Steven | Sep. 06, 2009 21:08
Aliens without residence permit of Dubai are not able to apply for the China visa from the Consulate-general of China in Dubai. I advise you apply for the China visa from the Visa Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Hong Kong SAR,
Address: 7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building,
No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai
Open 09:00 to noon, and 14:00 to 17:00, Mon to Fri (except Hong Kong public holidays)
Related Questions:
Visa to go back to visit family?
Asked by Jane from Australia
| Aug. 03, 2016 02:21
Travelling on cruise ship with one day stopover in Xiamen. Is a visa necess...
Asked by Neil from Australia
| Oct. 13, 2014 04:05
Australian citizen visiting China for a conference
Asked by Murali from India
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:54
I'm Australian Citizen and my wife is Chinese which type of visa need to ap...
Asked by Mrugesh Patel from Australia
| Feb. 10, 2016 11:25
Hi, I am an Australian citizen currently in Korea for travel. I am planning...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Australia
| Feb. 11, 2010 20:37
Single Entry/ Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Christy from Australia
| Sep. 01, 2016 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)