Asked by Mr.mridul from India | Sep. 04, 2009 12:26
About:China Embassy in India

dear Sir,
My name is Mridul,i am indian passport holder and I have UAE residence permit,i want to go to China for business purpose,from where It will be better to apply for Visa (UAE or India)and which documents I need to prepere.Do I also need any invitation for China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Victoria | Sep. 04, 2009 22:08
it will be easier and cheaper for you to apply for the China visa from the China embassy in India.
You need the following documents if you apply in India:
1. A appropriately and authentically ful-filled visa application form.
2. your passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages.
3. One recent passport size photograph.
4. One Passport photocopy.
5. A letter of invitation from China
6. Covering letter from applicant's company or employer addressed to the visa office.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am Managing Director of a WLL company in Bahrain holding India...
Asked by Mr.Abdul Kader from Bahrain
| Oct. 07, 2010 01:46
Apply for visit visa (Sohail Ahmed )
Asked by Sohail Ahmed from Pakistan resident of Dubai
| Feb. 23, 2018 20:57
I am an Indian National working in UAE on UAE residence visa and would like...
Asked by Mahesh from UAE
| Sep. 23, 2014 00:58
Entry to Hong Kong for Indian Citizens having 90 days valid Chinese visa
Asked by Kevin Roy from UAE
| May. 30, 2012 02:21
Requirements for china visa.
Asked by Kevin Roy
| May. 18, 2012 02:03
I'm UAE resident, India citizen, do I need a Hong kong visa?
Asked by Rahim from UAE
| Oct. 21, 2011 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)