Asked by Ms.Zhong from Indonesia | Sep. 04, 2009 01:20
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Hi all,

I have a question. I have a 2entry L-visa for 30days, but our travel plans will require me to go in and out of China for more than two times. The length of my travel will be less than 30days so I have no problem with 30days stay.

My question is what should I do when i come into China for the third time? Should I:
a. apply for another 2entry L-visa prior to leaving the country or
b. can I somehow apply for just more Entry Permits?
c. is there Visa On Arrival for china visa? Some countries accommodate visa on arrival for short term visitors which can be purchased before the visitor go to immigration counters.

What is the address of PSM Exit and Entry Administration office in Shen Zhen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Emily | Sep. 04, 2009 19:51
If you will just enter China three times, apply for a single entry visa is ok.
China also provide on arrival visas but to travellers under special situation, see the details on the website below:
Related Questions:
Hi all, I have a some question. how can i from Hohhot(inner mongolia) to xi...
Asked by Mrs.Mongolia
| Jun. 04, 2009 21:45
Hi all. I have a question. Once I’m in Beijing how to go Guangzhou by train...
Asked by Mr.jean from france
| Mar. 29, 2011 02:10
Applying for a study visa
Asked by Yaman from Syria
| Apr. 07, 2013 21:56
holding pandas!
Asked by Be from Dubai
| Apr. 23, 2015 20:50
how long will this take to processChinese working visa -Type z in Seoul?
Asked by Vincent Morrissey from China
| Sep. 02, 2011 01:20
Hi, I am an Netherlands citizen flying for short stay to China.
Asked by Remco Sprick from Netherlands
| Sep. 18, 2018 05:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)