Asked by Mr.Oswald from Ghana | Sep. 03, 2009 07:49
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I am a Ghanaian who has got admission in a chinese school, my jw-202 form and admission acceptance has been sent to me, what other stuff do I need to add in order to apply for the Student visa in ghana. and for the medical examination do i need to download a form or the doctor can provide that?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Demelza | Sep. 03, 2009 20:37
Besides the admission letter and the JW202 form, you also need the following documents:
1.Properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached,
2.Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data paged
3. Proof of sufficient financial means.
4. Physical Examination form.
5. l HIV/AIDS clinical test repor
You have to prepare the physical exam form yourself.
Related Questions:
Pls am a ghanaian who got admission into a university in china an i have be...
Asked by Mr.big joe from ghana
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:23
hi am Ghanaian and have gotten admission from two different universities ...
Asked by Mr.Akwasi from Ghana
| Aug. 07, 2009 22:48
i am a ghanaian passport holder and have admission and jw202 forms can i ap...
Asked by flynn from Ghana
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:34
i got admission to a university in china,the university applied for jw202 o...
Asked by Mr.kene from nig
| Nov. 30, 2009 20:18
Student visa, Is there any problem with it?
Asked by Ariyam from Bangladesh
| Mar. 07, 2015 20:32
JW202 was rejected today because they said i already have a jw202 from anot...
Asked by nina from China
| Oct. 22, 2017 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)