Asked by Mr.ENOCH PEPRAH from China | Sep. 03, 2009 03:03
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I am coming to Ghana to apply for z visa. Please what are the documents i have to bring along? thanks

Answers (3)
Answered by Ms.Daisy | Sep. 03, 2009 04:57
you need the following documents:
1.Properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached,
2.Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data paged
3.A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4.Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in the People's Republic of China, etc.
5.For the accompanying family members, they need not to provide a Visa Notification Form or a Working Permit, instead they are required to provide Proof of Relative Relationship, e.g. Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.
6.The applicant who will stay in China for more than 6 months shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
Answered by Mr.enoch from China | Sep. 03, 2009 06:12
thanks for the quick response, can i have your fax number so i can send the documents to u for checking first before coming?
Answered by Mr.Lee | Sep. 03, 2009 21:09
All of the contacts of the china embassy in Ghana are listed on this page above.
Related Questions:
Hi, am now in China and i have gotten working particulars to go apply for Z...
Asked by Kenneth Nathaniel from China
| Aug. 19, 2011 03:59
Can I apply for a Chinese visa on line because am not in Ghana currently?
Asked by Mr.Jo from Ghana
| Mar. 20, 2011 03:56
Tourist Visa for my life partner
Asked by Lielies from South Africa
| Jun. 21, 2018 21:48
hi! i have been before to shenzhen on a tourist visa which i got from my re...
Asked by Mrs.aidasani from Ghana
| Aug. 07, 2010 04:16
Am a Ghanaian citizen with Ghana passportcan I apply for student vis
Asked by Sly from Benin
| Sep. 28, 2018 00:13
I am coming in working Z visa? how many years will it be valid?
Asked by anil singh from indian
| Jan. 30, 2015 01:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)