Asked by Mr.Duncan from UK | Sep. 02, 2009 09:30
About:China Embassy in U.K.

My wife and I are British nationals short staying in Bangkok and are due to go on a cruise visiting 3 ports in China and also overnight in Hong Kong do we need a 6m multi entry or does the one tourist visa cover company not much help!

Answers (3)
Answered by Mr.Albert | Sep. 02, 2009 21:12
How long will you stay in China? Will you enter mainland China, go out and back to China again?
Answered by Travell China Guide | Sep. 03, 2009 04:19
Thank you for your inquiry.
However, we are sorry that we are not the official website of the hotel. The info on the website is only for booking reference. If you are interested in booking from us, you can submit your order online directly. If you want you to contact with the hotel first, you can search for the official website of the hotel for the contact information. Sorry, for the inconvenience.
Answered by Ms.Fleta | Sep. 03, 2009 20:45
Mr.Duncan Riddell, a single entry visa is ok if you visit the 3 ports in mainland China connectively without exit mainland China.
You can have a sightseeing yourself if you like.
Related Questions:
I am due to travel to Shanghai in Dec this year. I am staying less than 10d...
Asked by Mrs.Nicky from Brunei
| Nov. 23, 2010 02:40
British national staying in Japan on a tourist permit needs a Chinese visa
Asked by Annabel from Japan
| Nov. 19, 2014 21:46
Hi, I am British citizen live in London. I like to start electronic busine...
Asked by Mr.rehan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2010 22:01
How we will obtain a Visa to visit China or Taiwan, How much it will cost &...
Asked by Whinky from Qatar
| Aug. 15, 2011 02:38
British Army but Nepalese passport holder, staying in Brunei .
Asked by B from B
| Nov. 13, 2012 03:14
Egyptian national visiting Hong Kong and wanting to visit Guangzhou
Asked by Ahmed from UAE
| Mar. 25, 2017 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)