Asked by Ms.Teri from Malaysia | Sep. 01, 2009 20:42
About:China Visa

We would like to know all of us depart from KL/Macau/China/Macau/KL. What kind of Visa we should apply? Or any group Visa? This coming Friday 4/09/2009, what is the Office hour for VISA APPLICATION SUBMITTION? Shall I submit to 'The Consular Office of the Embassy of the P.R.C. in Malaysia at 1st Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur? Kindly let us know. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John | Sep. 01, 2009 22:09
Malaysian passport holders are free of visa to Hk for 90 days and to macau for 30 days, so you just have to apply for a visa for your trip to mainland China.
You are right that you shoul dapply for the visa from the Consular Department of the Chian embassy in Malaysia.
Office Hours: 9:00am -11:45am, Mon.-Fri. (except public holidays of China & Malaysia)
Related Questions:
Is it possible for us to leave our baggages for safekeeping at Beijing airp...
Asked by Gergely from Hungary
| Jul. 04, 2011 21:26
Best wishes for 2011!! We would like to take a bus from Beijing to Cheng...
Asked by Mr.hoedaf from Belgium
| Jan. 03, 2011 01:31
We would like to book Soft sleeper for 2 passengers. Depart: 12/27/2010 fr...
Asked by Ms.Leung from USA
| Nov. 05, 2010 04:23
I would like to know how I can take a bus from Mohan Border to Kunmimg and ...
Asked by Mr.Yod from Thailand
| Mar. 19, 2011 21:33
bus timetable from Jianchuan to Lijiang
Asked by ElTuyo from Spain
| Aug. 02, 2017 00:44
Dear All we have group would like travel to Macau,But We don't know anywhe...
Asked by Ms.Ms Anh from Vietnam
| Jul. 20, 2010 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)