Asked by Mr.Q from Singapore | Aug. 31, 2009 21:14
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi, I am a malaysian (singapore PR) living in singapore. I have read the above post. I am also going to macau then from there i will go to Zhuhai for a day. The post said "there is a special visa for Zhuhai and Shenzhen Special Economic Zone, can apply for it when arrives at the entry port of Zhuhai". Does that mean i can leave singapore without a visa? As long as i reach Zhuhai, the officers will do the special visa for me? As this is my first time, i hope to do it right. thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Emma | Aug. 31, 2009 22:49
dear sir, you are right, you can leave singapore without any visa to macau, and then apply for the Zhuhai Special Zone visa at the entry port.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Malaysian with Singaporean PR and working in Singapore. Recently...
Asked by Mr.Xu from Singapore
| Jan. 10, 2011 05:05
Hi I am a malaysian but singapore pr. Am I supposed to apply for 2011a or 2...
Asked by sarah from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2011 01:21
Hi, I am Malaysian, but Singapore PR. Do I need to apply for visa to visi...
Asked by Ms.Chong from Singapore
| Sep. 29, 2009 04:35
Hi again, I am a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian International Passport an...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:18
Hi, I am an American and Singapore PR living in Singapore. I am planning to...
Asked by Mrs.Alexander from Singapore
| Jul. 28, 2009 20:27
HI I am a Malaysian but Singapore PR working in SIngapore now. I have an ...
Asked by Ms.Nicole from Singapore
| May. 07, 2009 22:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)