Asked by Ms.Mei Koh from Singapore | Aug. 30, 2009 08:51
About:Embassy & Consulates of Singapore in China

Could you advise me what kind of visa should I apply if I want to travel to China for amonths to visit friends and sight seeing. where do I get the visa and what documents do I need to produce? How much does it cost? If I were to travel in end of Nov this when do I need to apply
? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Clark | Aug. 31, 2009 04:54
You should apply for Tourist/Family Visa Visa (L visa) , you should apply for visa at China embassy in Singapore, required documents are below:
1. One completely filled out Visa Application Form.
2. One recently taken passport photo. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Singapore PR.EP.WP. (Original and photocopy) or Embarkation card.
4. One photocopy of air ticket and hotel booking respectively.
5. Applicants going to China for visiting family members should also submit the certificate of family relationship; the hotel booking is not required.
6. Applicants holding a new passport are required to submit the old one.
7. Single entry valid for three months, the duration of stay is 30days; double or multiple entry valid for six months, the duration of each stay is 30days; multiple entry valid for one year, the duration of each stay is 30days
It costs 25 Singaporean dollars for single entry L visa. You can apply at the end of October.
Related Questions:
I plan to come for study and part time job in china
Asked by Zalay from Pakistan
| Sep. 28, 2016 20:50
Thanks for your reply. could you please advise me which Consulate General s...
Asked by Mr.chenda from Cambodia
| Oct. 18, 2010 03:14
If I want to work in China what kind of visa should I apply for?
Asked by Ms.Tian from Thailand
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:21
visa for internships/training opportunities
Asked by Ahmed from Egypt
| Mar. 12, 2018 04:01
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)