Asked by Ms.Goh from malaysia | Aug. 27, 2009 01:26
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

hi officer,
i am malaysian and PR of singapore.i would like to travel from singapore to china
(Shanghai)in about 6 days.
1)Should i apply visa?
2)if yes, can i apply in siangapore instead of in m'sia
3)What documents should i tender on the application?
4)How long to take the process?
5)how much is the charges?
you reply is highly appreciated.Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Clive | Aug. 27, 2009 04:25
1)you need a visa.
2)you can apply for the visa from the China embassy in Singapore.
3)You need to provide the following documents:
a. One completely filled out Visa Application Form.
b. One recently taken passport photo. Please affix the photo to the application form.
c. Singapore PR.EP.WP. (Original and photocopy) or Embarkation card.
d. One photocopy of air ticket and hotel booking respectively.
e. Your passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
4)Visas can be picked up on the second day (express service) or fourth working day (normal service) from the submitting date.
5)the visa fee is SGD 50 for a single entry visa per person.
Related Questions:
Does Indonesian with valid Singapore work permit require visa to Guangzhou?...
Asked by Dewi from Indonesia
| Oct. 31, 2013 03:33
My staff is working n holding a WP pass , passport expiring in Jan.
Asked by Lim from Singapore
| Aug. 30, 2017 04:45
Dear Officer, I am a Singaporean and will be tarvel to shanghai in Nov'...
Asked by Ms.esther from singapore
| Jun. 28, 2009 01:50
Hi officer, I am Malaysian and PR of Singapore. I would like to travel...
Asked by Ms.Cindy from Singapore
| Aug. 23, 2009 23:02
hi I am a Nepalese holding S pass in Singapore, applied tourist visa to C...
Asked by Ms.Yuki from Singapore
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:36
Loss of Singapore - Issued China Passport in China
Asked by Michael from Singapore/China
| Jun. 01, 2015 22:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)