Asked by Mr.T | Aug. 24, 2009 21:51
About:Daxing'anling Travel

Hi, I want to go to Daxinganling this winter, but do not want to spend 15-18 hours on the train to get there. Does Daxinganling have a small airport, or are charter flights available from Harbon or Qiqihar?

Is there anyone here who lives in Heilongjiang? If so, I would like to speak with you about places to go in this province. I am a foreigner working in China...and would love to meet someone from this area as I love the winter snow and ice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Clark | Aug. 26, 2009 02:07
Yes, the Mohe Airport. You can take flight from Harbin. There are two flight every day from Harbin to Mohe, taking about two hours.
You can get to Vladivostok of far east Russian from Harbin, get to Yanbian to see Korean customs, visit Heavenly Lake of Changbai Mountain from Changchun (Jilin), Yabyuli Skiing filed from Harbin. Hope this help you some.
Related Questions:
Visa requirements for a international student in Wenzhou.
Asked by ewuradjoa from China
| Nov. 27, 2012 01:29
about the day of appointment
Asked by mahader from China
| Feb. 06, 2015 02:01
Voluntary work at Chengdu panda research centre.
Asked by Marilyn from South Africa
| Feb. 15, 2013 20:32
hello i am a student in Xian and next winter want to go back Pakistan via h...
Asked by Sumaira Khurshid
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:28
Do I need a visa for 48 hour stay in Shanghai
Asked by Henry Oliver from Australia
| Sep. 13, 2017 04:44
I want to go to Guangzhou on April 15th, 2017. What type of dress needed? I...
Asked by shuvro from Bangladesh
| Apr. 06, 2017 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)