Asked by Mr.Ashok Nandi from Australia | Aug. 22, 2009 21:14
About:China Consulate in Perth

I am consultant to BHP-Billiton and presently stationed in Bunbury WA. I am holding Indian passport and have Australian business visa for one year. I have to visit China (Zhengzhou) in connection with organisation of an International symposium on Bauxite-alumina-aluminium (ICSOBA) during October 11-15, 2009. I have an invitation from Chinese company CHALCO and shortly book my return ticket. I will leave Australia on 30th September and stay first week of October in India. Since October first-second weeks are holiday time in China, can I get Chinese visa from your Perth office? Kindly confirm. Thanking you.

Ashok Nandi
Bauxite Alumina Technology Centre
7th Floor Bunbury Tower
61 Victoria Street
Bunbury, WA 6230
PO Box 344 Collie, WA 6225.
Tel: 61 8 97266843
Cell No. 61 416479799

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Mable from Australia | Aug. 23, 2009 02:06
Yes, the consulate general of China in Perth will be closed during the China's National Day (October 1- 8), so you can apply for visa in September, not October, October is too late for you to apply.
Related Questions:
i was born on October 07, 1972, how's my career and my luck this 2014?
Asked by jimmy tan yu seng from kuching, sarawak, malaysia.
| Jan. 17, 2014 02:51
I will be stationed in Hubei Jingmen city, I am looking for accommodation f...
Asked by Mr.Chan from Mexico
| Feb. 28, 2009 20:58
I was born in Jammu as my father was stationed there but am a permanent res...
Asked by Mrs.Praneet Kaur from India
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:19
Can I apply my visa for China from Chinese Embassy in Malawi?
Asked by Amarjeet from Malawi
| Oct. 25, 2013 04:25
I am seeking a Chinese Visa. I live in Spokane, Wa. How can I contact a vis...
Asked by John Dean from USA
| Jun. 26, 2012 01:24
when the song dynasty started in 960-1279 was it A.D or C.E or wa hat ca...
Asked by Mrs.ttt
| Jan. 04, 2010 17:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)