Asked by Mr.JIM520CN from Pakistan | Aug. 19, 2009 04:21
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dear sir
I am from Pakistan. I have a baby and a wife in China.She is Chinese. then she accepted Islam and get married as muslims. we don't have Chinese Marriage Certificate there. Actually the problem is my visa is expired now and i have paid fine to Chinese immigration and bought air ticket then they send me back to Paistan. and my wife and child are still in China and i am in i want them to come Pakistan but according to Chinese law my child cannot come i want to go China to get mariage documents according to chinese law. and i have one proof that is i have my baby's birth certificate. please help me i am in great problem.
Waiting for a positive reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hilary | Aug. 20, 2009 01:07
Seems complicated, I advise you contact the China embassy in Pakistan dierectly to get help on one hand, and ask your wife to get help from the Public Security Bureau (PSM) Exit and Entry Administration office for the municipality where she lives in China.
Related Questions:
Dear sir I am from Pakistan. I have a baby and a wife in China....
Asked by Mr.jim520cn from pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2009 21:09
Dear sir, i have Chinese wife, but now i have just marriage certificate fro...
Asked by Mr.Tariq from Pakistan
| Jun. 21, 2010 04:05
Can I apply for q2 visa?
Asked by Jan from Pakistan
| Sep. 26, 2017 20:49
can you tell me working days of Chinese Embassy in Islamabad in the month F...
Asked by Asad from Pakistan
| Jan. 14, 2016 21:32
How can i get L visa for my family?
Asked by Hassan from China
| Jul. 14, 2011 21:54
information about degree translation in chinese
Asked by muhammad shahid from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)