Asked by Mrs.Dan Tam from Vietnam | Aug. 18, 2009 21:30
About:China Embassy in Japan

My husband, my baby (8month old) and I are Vietnamese nationality but having 3-year visa working and living in Japan. We are going to book a tour (Hong Kong-Macao-Senzhen) in September which lasts for 4 days. Please advise me how many visas do I need to apply for? How much is the fee? and what kind of documents do I need to prepare?

Thank you very much in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Lauren | Aug. 19, 2009 02:21
You need to apply three visas to Hk, Macau and Shenzhen respectively.
As for the Hk visa, please contact the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711; or visit the Immigration Department's homepage at
As fo rthe macau visa, you can get it at the macau airport on arrival.
As for the visa to Shenzhen, contact the China embassy in Vietnam for help.
Consular Office
Tel: 84-4-8235569
Fax: 84-4-7341181
Related Questions:
gud day!!! i want to stay in macau in 8month how can i get my visa? and how...
Asked by Mr.marlone from Philippines
| Apr. 20, 2010 01:48
I have alien permitted in China and pregnant" how do I have to pay to give ...
Asked by Aleeha from China
| Apr. 22, 2014 21:23
Is it possible ?
Asked by Han la from Vietnam
| Dec. 27, 2017 02:52
I am from Pakistan, I want to get visit visa for Hong Kong.
Asked by Muhammad Nasir from Pakistan
| Mar. 13, 2017 21:25
I am having a baby this year(2013) I am a Dragon an my husband is a pig. Be...
Asked by Free
| May. 13, 2013 22:33
Hi, Could you please let me know my career and marriage luck in 2017?
Asked by TTL from USA
| Nov. 06, 2016 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)