Asked by Ms.A | Aug. 18, 2009 12:53
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

Hi, I have a swedish passport but is living and studying in Holland for the past 5 years,
Can I apply for a tourist visa in the Hague and what do i need to bring?
Best regards A

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Zachary | Aug. 18, 2009 20:45
Yes, you can apply for the China tourist visa from the China embassy in hague with the following documents:
(1) A valid original passport. There must be blank visa pages in the passport. Pages for endorsements or amendments can not be used as a visa page. The passport should be valid for at least 6 months;
(2) One completed Chinese Visa Application Form (please click to download)signed by the applicant.
(3) One recent passport photograph affixed to the visa application form. Life photos, copied photos and digital photos printed on ordinary paper are not acceptable.
(4) hotel reservation and round-way air tickets.
Related Questions:
Multi - entry visa for china
Asked by ralph from sweden
| Sep. 13, 2012 01:55
i want to know if i can get chinese visa here in holland i have a 5 years S...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Netherlands
| Aug. 15, 2009 03:12
Dear Sir or Madam, I have a question concerning my Visa aplication: 1...
Asked by Mr.A.Kuzma from NL
| Sep. 16, 2009 03:23
Is it possible to get permanant residence
Asked by nate from India
| Dec. 13, 2017 21:19
Can I apply vi on arrival, if yes for how many days?
Asked by Ali Khan from Sweden
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:01
do I need visa to vist Hongkong? I am Syrian citizen.
Asked by Sam from Syria
| Oct. 13, 2014 22:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)