Asked by Ms.Jomabel from Philippines | Aug. 17, 2009 01:11
About:China Embassy in Qatar

im from Philippine,im working here in qatar and im planning to have vaction in the philippines next month.
but i want to pass by in Shanghai china before i go straight to question is that : do i nedd to get/apply for a visa if i'll be staying in Shanghai for 2-3 weeks?

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.Luther | Aug. 17, 2009 02:50
Yes, you do need a visa for your 2-3 weeks' stay in Shanghai.
Answered by Mr.Jomabel from Philippines | Aug. 17, 2009 06:41
mr Luther,
so i need a visa eventhou it will just be an stop over for 2-3 weeks? because my ticket is Doha-Philippines via Shanghai..

if ever,what are the requirements so i could apply for a visit visa and how long will it take and approximateley how much it cost?

Thank you very much.
Related Questions:
Hi we're planning to travel and have a vaction and then return here in Duba...
Asked by Mrs.Luz from Dubai
| Jul. 04, 2009 01:22
good day im a bangladeshi working in riyad,im planning to go to hongkong in...
Asked by Ms.sharry masud from Bangladesh
| Nov. 28, 2010 20:10
Im a Filipino working and residing here in Jordan, how to apply visa? the p...
Asked by cess from Jordan
| Sep. 01, 2011 22:13
hi!im a filipino working here at uae, im planning to have 5days vacation at...
Asked by Mr.henry from uae
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:23
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
How to get china visa If I have a residence permit in abu dhabi, UAE
Asked by Dino B.Jimenez from Abu Dhabi,UAE
| Nov. 16, 2015 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)