Asked by Mrs.zana from Malaysia | Aug. 11, 2009 21:13
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

hi i'm zana. already get the admission notice and JW02 form from china education council on MOnday 10 / 08/09. the problem is my full name in ic is RUZAINA BINTI ISHAK but in the admission notice from Jiangnan universiti wrote RUZAINA BINH ISHAK thus the JW form also wrote the same way. My IC number and other information is correct. Only my sponsor letter from UNESCO wrote my name correctly. For Malay, BINTI only to differentiate female or male but my name actually is RUZAINA and family name is ISHAK.So, can I proceed for visa application or need to get back the admission letter and JW form from china council again since I need to fly end of this month 29 aug 2009.I've try contact China education council several times through email a& try to call china embasssy, Malaysia but there's no answer. TQ

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Michael | Aug. 12, 2009 01:20
Generally speaking, the middle name doesn't matter much, but you'd better confirm it with the Chian embassy in Malaysia or you can contact Jiangnan University to get some help.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm zana. i will fly end of this month for study at China register on 2...
Asked by Mrs.zana from malaysia
| Aug. 04, 2009 01:21
If i apply voa in hainan, can i enter other city like shenzhen? How much is...
Asked by flora from indonesia
| Aug. 03, 2015 22:39
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
do i need Visa to Guangzhou (airport) Staying there in guangzhou for 7 days...
Asked by Raymond from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2013 22:55
which month is best for visit taiwan, between september or october or novem...
Asked by Vincent from Indonesia
| Aug. 10, 2014 02:44
can i invite my chinese friend to come here in japan? and what documents do...
Asked by streamer from japan
| Apr. 09, 2015 02:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)