Asked by Mr.Bobby Sim from Singapore | Aug. 11, 2009 08:15
About:Zhejiang Travel

Hi, I'm going to give my friend a surprise visit so I need help in getting directions. My friend is staying at Wenchou, Nanchang, qianku (hope I got all spelt correctly). I understand that there're flights from Singapore to Shanghai and then I can take a domestic flight to Wenchou. From here on, I'm lost. Please advice. I would appreciate if you can offer alternatives too, any suggestions will be considered. Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Shan | Aug. 14, 2009 03:09
Nanchang is in Jiangxi Province and Qianlu Town belongs to Wenzhou. So, you should go to Qiankou after Wenzhou, and then back to Wenzhou. From Wenzhou, you could take a flight or train to reach Nanchang~ Hope this helps!
Related Questions:
Im working in korea and I want to visit beijing for 1 day for a surprise bi...
Asked by Mr.sherman
| Jan. 20, 2011 01:15
Hi! im going to HK in April, to visit my Philippine girl friend .. im stayi...
Asked by Mr.Kingsley from Nigeria
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:33
hi pls help me im so confused. i am a filipina, ill be travelling hongkong ...
Asked by Ms.confused from China
| Jan. 11, 2011 22:39
hi, im going to guang dzou this coming august 1. im going to marriot hotel ...
Asked by Ms.kath
| Jul. 25, 2010 20:14
im having a vacation in the philippines but before im going there in my cou...
Asked by Ms.mayvilyn carlos from canada
| Dec. 21, 2009 01:14
Hi, Im going to Macau for leisure with my friend and do I need a letter to ...
Asked by Jenny from United Kingdom
| Jun. 17, 2013 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)