Asked by Mr.Belva London from Canada | Aug. 11, 2009 04:38
About:China Embassy in Canada

Dear Sir or Madam:
We are canadian citizens with Canadian passports. We arrive in Beijing on August 28, 2009 at 16:05. We depart Beijing for Vancouver, Canada at 15:50 on September 2, 2009. Do we require a tourist visa to leave the Beijing airport and visit the city of Beijing? If so, how much does this cost. and how many working days are required to obtain it. We live in Winnipeg. Thank you for your help.
Yours truly,
Belva London

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Hill from Canada | Aug. 11, 2009 21:14
Ms.Belva London, you are right! you need a tourist visa for leaving the Beijing airport and visiting the city of Beijing. Please apply for a Tourist visa in Consulate General of China in Toronto. The fee is 50 Canadian dollars for Single-Entry Tourist visa. Regularly, 4 working days are required to issue a visa. Hope information hepful!! :)
Related Questions:
We are visiting 4 cities in China on a cruise, stopping for 1day each. Do w...
Asked by Roland from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2015 22:21
Do canadian passports require visa to Vietnam. We are on a cruise.
Asked by Dr. L.G. from Canadal
| Jun. 16, 2016 19:08
Do I need a visa for a 12 hour lay over in beijing for a connecting flight
Asked by Kyle Erhardt from canada
| Oct. 11, 2017 00:33
My husband and I are Canadian Citizens and are holders of Canadian passport...
Asked by Mrs.Cassie LaMarre from Canada
| Nov. 22, 2010 00:36
My husband and I are Canadian citizens with Canadian passports. We're plan...
Asked by Mrs.Bedford from Canada
| Jul. 18, 2010 19:52
Dear Sir /Madam We are Canadian citizens and are travelling from Banglades...
Asked by Mrs.Musa from Canada
| Feb. 19, 2009 02:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)