Asked by Mr.Bailey from USA | Aug. 08, 2009 03:36
About:Jiankou Great Wall

To Mr Bryan Feldman(usa):
thank you for your comments here. I am an american living in china and also a photographer. I am wanting to see the wall before i leave china and I hate being cramped by so many tourist. It sounds like going to ___ then hiking to Jiankou would be my most enjoyable. I am wanting to get shots at sunset, spend one night somewhere then shots at sunrise then make my way back to beijing. I will check out your website link for place to stay. I am told this area is not for the avg tourist but i am an experienced hiker so I think i will be ok. I will be traveling with another american plus an interpreter. Any other comments from others are extremely welcomed! Thanks, Jeff

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Eric | Aug. 08, 2009 20:22
Mr.Bailey, you should choose a nice day to go to the wall. Do Not go there in rainy, cloudy and thunder days. Close your cellphone if it is about to rain. It can be very dangerous when you climb the wall in a bad weather, so take care!
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm planning a visit Yuanyang Rice Terraces in late July.
Asked by Liliya from United States
| May. 21, 2017 22:41
To Mr Hank, Thank you for your reply. Mrs Lim
Asked by Mrs.lim from malaysia
| Sep. 20, 2009 02:35
Mr. Zhang: No, Mr. Lee did not answer my questions and neither did you. ...
Asked by Mr.Steve from Korea/USA
| Aug. 16, 2009 20:48
Hello! I was trying to confirm postal code 578101. Is this code correct for...
Asked by George from Chile
| Feb. 02, 2016 00:11
Mr Jim , Thank you so much for your time , and what about a 12 month mu...
Asked by Ms.Ary from Burundi
| Apr. 01, 2010 04:03
Thank you for your reply Mr. Osman. I mean can i get visa on arrival?
Asked by Ms.Mina from Philippines
| Jun. 19, 2010 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)