Asked by Mr.Abhiram from India | Aug. 07, 2009 00:42
About:China Embassy in India

Hello Sir,

I am student,intending to study in China and got an admission for 1 year masters course.Please tel me what kind of visa should I apply for and also the necessary documents for applying visa??

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.John Nash from USA | Aug. 07, 2009 01:29
You should apply for Student Visa ("X" Visa)in the Chinese Visa Application Center, the necassary documents are:
A: Covering letter from the applicant's recently graduated school, university or applicant himself/herself.

Photocopies of the following documents are also required:

B: Admission Notice issued by the university in China.
C: Student visa application form (JW201 Form or JW202 Form) issued by the Ministry of Education, Government of China.
D: Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (which can be downloaded from Chinese Embassy website or collected from Visa Office, Chinese Embassy) issued by doctors from an Indian state hospital.

E: Your original passport has at least 15 months validity and 2 blank visa pages, photocopy of your passport, One recent passport size photograph, one completed Visa Application Form

When applying for visa, please also bring the original documents for checking.
Related Questions:
hello sir i want to study in china.i want to take admission in chemical eng...
Asked by Mr.nabeel from pakistan
| Mar. 08, 2010 03:06
Apply for X1 from the third country
Asked by Aziz from Turkmenistan
| Aug. 01, 2018 23:10
urgent visa matter
Asked by alex from nigeria
| Feb. 04, 2016 19:32
I got admission in post doctor,if i will get visit visa, can i convert it i...
Asked by Zulfiqar from China
| May. 23, 2011 04:28
hello sir ...
Asked by Mr.mudassar from Pakistan
| Jan. 04, 2010 23:21
Dear sir/madam Greeting. I am an Eritrean immigrant in sudan. I have got...
Asked by Mrs.fanus from Mars
| Aug. 20, 2010 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)