Asked by Mr.Hamid ghasemian from Iran | Aug. 06, 2009 01:37
About:Zhejiang Travel

Hello.we are going to travell to china for business.please let me know howe we can travell from shanghai to feiyung town (in zhejiang province)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hank | Aug. 08, 2009 03:30
Feiyung? Is it should be the Feiyun Town, Ruian City, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province? If so, some choice for you:

1. take a flight from Shanghai to Wenzhou in one hour. Then, catch a bus from Wenzhou Passenger Transport Center to Ruian City in one hour. The Feiyun Town is just 2.5 kms away from the city area. So, you could take a taxi to reach Feiyun quickly.

2. take a coach from Shangha Passenger Transport Terminal (1666,Zhongxin Road)to reach Ruian City at 10:40, 12:15, 15:50 and 18:30. The journey is about 6 hours. Then, hire a taxi to Feiyun.
Related Questions:
Am a Ghanaian based in India an d want to travell to China for business. Ho...
Asked by George Boahene from Ghana
| Aug. 16, 2012 03:22
Requesting multiple entry visa on Netherlands passport . Iam living in cura...
Asked by Tilokani from Curacao
| Oct. 27, 2012 02:17
hello ma, i am a business man and i want to travell to china to buy good...
Asked by Mr.emeka opara from nigeria
| Feb. 17, 2011 20:56
Hello, I am a french citizen. I will travell in China for approximativly 3...
Ms.EMMY from France
| Mar. 22, 2010 03:09
what is the requirement and I many days takes for a visa to be issued?
Asked by Jose from Angola
| Apr. 30, 2013 04:49
I have temporary travell document valid for 2 months need to study in chin...
Asked by dawit from ethiopia
| Jan. 28, 2015 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)