Asked by Mr.Omar from UAE | Aug. 03, 2009 14:01
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am an indian expatriate living in the UAE who would like to visit Beijeing and also could you suggest any other places in China that i can travel to to experience Chinese history?.How can i travel between the states. Do i require a visa for this or am i free to travel ? . Where do i have to go to if i have to apply for a visa and how much time will it take to obtain a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Martin | Aug. 03, 2009 22:41
1. Besides Beijing, you can also go to Shanghai, Xi'an, Guilin, Yunnan and the Yangtze River.
2. You can travel China by train or by air.
3. You do need a visa to enter China.
4. You can apply for the China visa from the China embassy in UAE or any of the China Consulate in UAE near to your living place.
5. A normal visa procedure takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
I am an Syrian expatriate living UAE who would like to open a company in Ch...
Asked by Mr.Rabee Zahereddine from UAE
| Aug. 05, 2009 20:17
Hi, I am a Chinese Citizen. I would like to visit my daughter and my grands...
Asked by Mrs.Li from China
| Jul. 01, 2009 02:44
Indian Nationality would like visit China, We would like to know more about...
Asked by Varghese Eapen from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 11, 2011 03:39
i am an indian, working uae. i would like to visit in china, what is the pa...
Asked by mohammed shas from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2011 22:54
I am an Indian I would like to visit China for business. Kindly adv...
Asked by Mr.John Jacob from UAE
| Jul. 04, 2009 20:02
Require details on requirements of Visa
Asked by Omar from U.A.E
| Dec. 26, 2011 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)