Asked by Mr.edwin aguirre from philippines | Aug. 03, 2009 00:40
About:China Embassy in Philippines

hello there,
this is edwin from the friends and i are going to hongkong and macau this sept.from macau,we intend to visit zhuhai since this is just within the border with macau.we are booked already with the e-ticket with cebu pacific air.our routes-clark to hongkong,hongkong to macau via ferry and macau to clark.what are the requirements for a visa and how much would it cost for a single entry.we will be in hongkong and macau for rotary matters and of course tour at the same time.thank you in advance for forthcoming reply...

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alexander | Aug. 03, 2009 01:06
Mr. edwin aguirre, philippines passport holders are exempt of visa to Hk and Macau for less than 14 days and less than 30 days respectively.
Thus, you just need a visa to enter Zhuhai. If you will stay in Zhuhai for less than 3 days, then you can apply for Zhuhai Special Zone visa from the entry port of Zhuhai such as Gongbei, Henqin or Jiuzhougang.
Related Questions:
hello,this is edwin from the philippines.i understand that we could apply f...
Mr.EDWINAGUIRRE from Philippines
| Aug. 07, 2009 02:05
Is there a bus service from Nanning to Bangkok, Thailand?
Asked by Edwin from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2014 00:51
Thanks mr. Edwin & Mr. Fredirica for the rsponse, my other question is that...
Ms.PRLADY02 from Singapore
| Oct. 16, 2009 01:10
Chengdu Shuangliu Airport to Mt. Emei
Asked by Edwin KL from Malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2015 00:33
Can I transit through Shanghai (approximately 11 hours) without a visa on m...
Asked by Nikita from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2015 21:18
What type of visa should I get if I will be sent to china as a trainee teac...
Asked by Jc from Philippines
| Jan. 23, 2016 00:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)