Asked by Ms.Mae from Phil | Jul. 30, 2009 22:37
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

hi i am ms. mae,i am currently working in shanghai,but another company from beijing is inviting me to work for them and i must say it is a greener pasture. could i use my working visa processed by my current employer in beijing?is my visa valid in any part of china?thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Georgia | Aug. 01, 2009 01:35
Ms.Mae, I think now you hold a temporary residence permit in Shanghai rather than a Z visa because the Z visa is only valid for 30 days after arrival, you and your Shanghai employer should get a Temporary Residence Perimit that is like a visa glued on your visa page. Please read the Chinese Temporary Residence pemit on this website
Related Questions:
For visa purpose which passport should i choose official or ordinary?
Asked by Shivkumar from India
| Jan. 07, 2016 21:21
Hi Ms Lisa : I am coming to Shanghai in about 2 weeks,,,But what I am cu...
Asked by Mr.Michael from USA
| Mar. 19, 2011 20:49
Hi,I am Ms Chong S-pass holder working in Singapore. As I am staying in Mal...
Asked by Ms.Chong from Malaysia
| Apr. 25, 2010 22:07
Hi Ms. Betty, I am planning to go to China, can I process my visa here, ...
Asked by Ms.ANG from Malaysia
| Mar. 08, 2010 02:05
mar 16 2009 ms sonali (singapore) Hi, i am staying in singapore with de...
Asked by Ms.sonali from Singapore
| Mar. 17, 2009 21:50
Hi there Ms Helper, I can come to Canberrra if i really need to, but i ...
Asked by Mr.Qiao Zhou from Australia
| Feb. 10, 2011 20:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)