Asked by Mr.Vandelanotte from Belgium | Jul. 30, 2009 18:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Belgium


I was wondering, Do I need a two way ticket if I apply for a tourist visa or any kind of other visa to enter china.

I will study chinees for 3 months with a language company ( Apple Language) The lessons start 2 November, but they told me that I can't apply for a student visa because china doesn't see the privat lessons as typical student at a school of china. I will stay for 3 months with a host family in bejing. But after that if I like the chinees lessons and bejing itself I intend to stay longer to extend the privat lessons of chinees or to apply at a University in Bejing. And to look for a job in the near future, WITHOUT RETURNING HOME. I have a girlfriend from Bejing, Do you need an invitation letter from her?

The main thing is can I easily extend or change visa in bejing itself without booking before a return ticket back home.

Or can I apply for another type of visa that will suit me better with this activity.

To apply for a visa I just go to the embassy in brussels without invitation from the embassy and with my papers in my hand ?

I'm looking forward for your responds


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam from UK | Aug. 01, 2009 00:58
Yes, you should have a two way air ticket for tourist visa. You can't apply for other kinds of Chinese visa accoding to your statement. Yes, the invitation letter from your girlfriend, her sponsorship and the copy of her ID are required
Related Questions:
Do I need to have confirmed return flights and hotel booking to apply for t...
Asked by sang from australia
| Jul. 06, 2015 21:09
Sir,do I need a two way ticket !Abu Dhabi macau- Macau Abu Dhabi?
Asked by Marites dela cruz from Abu dhabi
| Jul. 04, 2017 04:36
China visa and Hong Kong visa for Indonesian passport holder
Asked by Me Me from Singapore
| Jan. 06, 2013 01:11
apply tourist visa as an individual. do I need an invitation letter?
Asked by nuwan from sri lanka
| May. 17, 2017 23:00
do i need an extension or change prior to my arrival
Asked by Manuel from Peru
| Feb. 04, 2016 02:25
Do I need a transit visa or a full tourist visa to visit for 11 hours?
Asked by Simon from Qatar
| Jul. 06, 2012 04:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)